Do your legs get all eaten up when you try to shave in the winter? Yeah? Us, too. Don’t fret though, because Adina’s got this issue solved!
By simply using the body scrub BEFORE you shave, you’ll prevent razor burn, release ingrown hairs, have an easier time shaving, and your legs will be irresistibly soft after! The coconut oil basically just coats your skin, locks natural moisture in, and remedies irritations instantly! It’s like shaving cream on steroids and it’s good for the environment! Pretty cool, huh?
Almost good enough to eat?? It totally IS good enough to eat! Hah.
But we won’t hold it against you, Giada, because that’s what friends are for and we’re totally obsessed with everything you do. And we’re so glad that feeling is mutual and that you featured us in your Brooklyn issue! SO COOL!
Download Giada’s new e-magazine from the ITunes Store [HERE].
1. What is your favorite food that is PC aka healthy?
I am quite obsessed with my signature guacamole, eaten with crudites or romaine leaves or on top of any salad! But also this killer raw vegan carrot cake I make has been haunting my dreams recently. I could eat it morning, noon, and night.
2. What is your fave food that a health magazine would tell you not to eat?
2. Oh jeez. I’m quite partial to Peter Pan donuts accompanied by a coffee with half and half, and since I live and work in Greenpoint, it’s a constant temptation. I’m gluten-free and have been trying to limit my caffeine intake, but they’ve really mastered their domain!!
3. What is a skincare myth that you have busted on your own?
3. Some nights a good rinse with hot water as well as a facial massage, followed up by a slathering of SW Basics Makeup Remover used as moisturizer is all I need. No cleanser!
4. What percent natural are you?
As dern near close to 100% as possible. I really only use goods from my shop, The One Well, anymore so if there’s something I need or want, I simply source it from a local artisan!
5. What is your naked animal? (Oh you don’t know what this is? Allow us to improve your life tremendously. IF posing for naked photos, what animal would you choose to hide your girly parts?)
A swan is my spirit animal, and the creature I most admire for her elegance and poise. So she seems like she’d do the trick.