Ever since we got our products into ABC Home, we’ve been completely obsessed - not only do they have amazing, hand-crafted, and unique lifestyle items but the store also houses one of the tastiest and most exciting farm-to-table restaurants around - ABC Kitchen. And after eating their roasted carrot and avocado salad the other day for lunch, we were hooked. So much so that we thought we’d try our hand at it and we came up with our own version of this delicious, healthy, and quick recipe!
- 2 large Carrots, roasted and sliced into wedges
- 1/2 Avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cups of toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1 lemon wedge
- a few leaves of mint, basil, and cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp harissa paste
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
1. Alternate carrots and avocados in a spiral around your plate. Squeeze the lemon wedge over top and adorn with the chopped herbs and toasted walnuts.
2. Mix greek yogurt, chili powder, and harissa paste in a small bowl and place a dollop on top of the salad.
3. Finish with pomegranate seeds and serve immediately… Oh, and enjoy!